From the manufacturer
About the Brand
– Manufactured and developed mechanical watches for over 65 years.
– One of the top 3 mechanical watch manufacturers in Japan.
– All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan.
– Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking.
The Orient Movement
– Reputation for robust and trustworthy performance.
– Known to be reliable and accurate, right out of the box.
– Features a smooth sweeping second hand.
– Powered by your own body movement and never needs a battery.
The Ray II
The new Ray II is the improved version of our best seller, the Ray. Features of the Ray II include:
– Upgraded movement, caliber F6922.
– New hand-winding capability.
– Stop seconds feature to sync time with ease.
– 120-click unidirectional diving bezel, for improved precision.
– Exceptional luminescence for visibility in low light situations.
Mineral crystal.The diving bezel has also been upgraded to be 120 click for improved precision
Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving