Haynes repair manuals provide expert information and valuable details you wont find in online crowd-sourced information such as:
- Over 500 repair and maintenance procedures crafted by expert mechanics who make extensive use of teardown-derived photographs.
- Check Engine light diagnosis, including a thorough list and explanations of the trouble codes associated with your specific vehicle. Haynes demystifies your computerized engine-management system and shows you how to diagnose and fix it using inexpensive tools.
- Detailed wiring Diagrams.
- Complete specifications related to all maintenance and repair procedures covered in the manual.
- For further information, this Haynes manual can be supplemented with other Haynes titles from the TECHBOOK series which cover topics such as engine overhaul, transmission overhaul, engine performance, diesel engine, body repair and painting, ABS brakes and a variety of other subject matters as well.
This Haynes manual includes the following chapters:
General Information: recalls, VIN identification, jacking, towing, jump starting and diagnostic fundamentals.
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Part A: 2.4L four-cylinder engines
Chapter 2: Part B: 2.5L four-cylinder engines
Chapter 2: Part C: 4.0L and 4.2L six-cylinder engines
Chapter 2: Part D: 3.8L V6 engine
Chapter 2: Part E: 3.6L V6 engine
Chapter 2: Part F: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Emissions control systems
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 7: Part C: Transfer case
Chapter 8: Clutch and drivetrain
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system, Wiring Diagrams