Jump start your journey with electronics! If you’ve thought about getting into electronics, but don’t know where to start, this book gives you the information you need. Starting with the basics of electricity and circuits, you’ll be introduced to digital electronics and microcontrollers, capacitors and inductors, and amplification circuits – all while gaining the basic tools and information you need to start working with low-power electronics.
- Review the basic “patterns” of resistor usage―pull up, pull down, voltage divider, and current limiter
- Understand the requirements for circuits and how they are put together
- Read and differentiate what various parts of the schematics do
- Decide what considerations to take when choosing components
- Use all battery-powered circuits, so projects are safe